Trust JPD Concreting Specialists for Residential Concreting
If you want to boost your home’s kerb appeal by refurbishing your driveway or building retaining walls for flower beds in your front yard, call our residential concreting professionals. Thanks to our two decades of experience and extensive qualifications, we can construct driveways, retaining walls, pool surrounds, foundations, and more.
Learn why it’s crucial to hire a team of trained contractors for concreting services and get our top tips on how to extend the lifespan of your new outdoor features.
The Importance of Residential Concreting Services
Here’s why it’s beneficial to call on professionals to build your new concrete structure instead of attempting the task DIY-style.
- One contractor for multiple services: If you partner with the professionals at JPD Concreting Specialists, you’ll have one point of contact for all your concrete requirements. From driveways and pool surrounds to excavations and waste removal, we can do it all.
- No need to risk making mistakes: You may think that you can save money by laying concrete without help, but mishaps can be costly. Why take any chances regarding your home’s appearance and value when you can let us do the hard work?
- Fast turnaround times: How much free time do you have to build a retaining wall or install a new driveway? If you’d prefer to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation, call our professionals to handle the task for you, and we’ll complete the job promptly and within budget.
Tips Regarding Residential Concreting Solutions
Here are three useful maintenance tips that you should keep in mind.
- Seal your concrete: Concrete is a desirable construction material thanks to its longevity and durability. You can add years to the lifespan of your new outdoor feature simply by sealing it. We recommend reapplying a sealer once or twice per year to maximise the life expectancy of your concrete.
- Don’t use de-icer: In Australia, we’re lucky enough to enjoy reasonable weather conditions year-round. However, if you ever see frost on your concrete driveway, you shouldn’t try to make it safer by using a de-icer: such abrasive chemicals can cause damage to the concrete. If you need to add grip to your drive, apply salt or sand.
- Remove stains quickly: If you spill oil or paint on your new driveway, you don’t need to panic–if you tend to the mess promptly. If you’ve already sealed your drive or concrete structure, it will put up stiff resistance to staining. If you’d rather be safe than sorry regarding your home’s appearance, clean spills as soon as you notice them.
Why Trust JPD Concreting Specialists Regarding Residential Concreting Services?
Since 1998, we’ve been constructing concrete structures for residential and commercial clients in Queensland. We offer high-value prices, exceptional warranties, guaranteed results, and excellent customer service. Learn more about our concreting capabilities by calling us today. We’ll gladly visit your home to assess your needs and provide a free quote.